11/15/2008

Change


I changed my blogger layout back from a very nice brown flower version with lots of problems to handle it, to a boring standard eblogger version. Even when I still like the other one more, its much easier to write and work on my posts in this version, because the very idea of a blog is, to write in it.
So it didnt made sense anylonger to have the nicest blog design but the most difficult way to work with it... bye bye stylish template, welcome back to standard...
I will have a look on the further development of the designs and maybe I even will try a new layout from time to time just for fun, I mean hey, this blog is about decoration, nah?
But right now, I'm very happy to write and build up this place and the experiments should be in the posts and not the template :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails