12/11/2008

Christmas Decorations I


Who said that christmas decorations are not meant to be kitschy? This mirror in gold and yellow shows the opposite and still everything is allowed at christmas, because it's just for some weeks.
The small socks are made out of fine indian paper.


I found the Noel-Sign in a One-Dollar-Store in White and full of coloured glitter. Its made out of some kind of a stone-plastic mixture. I tried different colour variations and finally liked this one the most, it's a sand-shade for the shadow and my usual offwhite on the foreground, but this time it's very glossy, to give it some more shining...




The bedroom with its dominating white-red scheme asked for more traditonal decoration and so I kept it very natural with a huge pine cone and a snowflake fir-tree green arrangement in the white vase. I just added small electric lights.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails