5/09/2009

Work in Progress




In the last weeks I was very busy with painting by myself and I didn't painted furniture, a picture frame or on any kind of wood as usual, but this time it was about a picture by itself.
I didn't worked with Acryl on Canvas since long and was a bit nervous about the very beginning.. but some things are maybe like cycling... you just don't forget about them and even when I was as usual very unhappy with the result (what exactly did I thought about the huge hole in the earthen pot, where the 'mehndi' pattern is shining through...?!) its good, that I started again.. and hopefully I will paint something in future, which final result makes me at least a little bit less disappointed... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails