6/24/2009

Work in Progress




I was working on and struggling with this picture for a longer time (thats why it is still with snow)... and also had a break in between, where I finished something else... But, now it is ready and it is my first real Canadian picture...
I m still not that happy with it... for example the house looks a bit like falling to one side, but finally I decided that it is enough and that everything which I'm trying to make better, trying to add more and more color f.e., could actually also make it worse. ... and so I stopped and here it is.. :-) Lets see how my next Canadian motif will be and maybe I will become better in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails