8/11/2009

Pick of the week – New: Posts also in German: Wochenauswahl


This week I bought something old and something new without much thinking about, that it actually had similar colors... but when I came home and saw, that shoes and purse were matching to each other, I was quite excited and really happy.. so come and see my very new sandals with a coin-detail and the beige, old fashioned Esprit-Bag from Value Village in a miniature version of the real granny purse-style...I m still loving it.. and my cat Shweta loved the arrangement, which I made for this picture... hmm, yummy old wood from the river... :-)

Diese Woche habe ich etwas Altes und etwas Neues gekauft, ohne sehr viel darüber nachzudenken, dass diese Dinge, die gleiche Farbe hatten.. .. aber wenn ich nach Hause kam und sah, dass Schuhe und Handtasche gut zueinander passten, war ich sehr glücklich...so kommt und werft einen Blick auf meine neuen Flip-Flops mit Münz-Detail und der beigen, herrlich altmodischen Esprit Handtasche vom Value Village, die aussieht wie die Miniaturversion einer Großmutterhandtasche. Ich liebe es und meine Katze Shweta liebte mein Fotoarrangement mit leckerem, weichen Fundholz vom Fluss... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails