10/18/2010

La la Land

These are a couple of pictures which are inspiring me in October:




I want to make such Organza flowers by myself, was falling in love with owls all over again :) and since I saw these hats and pompom scarfs at Etsy.com I keep on wondering how to make them by myself... anyone who knows how to make hats? The embroidery I might be able to do by myself.


And last but not least, the first cork board picture from my flat in Burlington. It consists almost entirely from the “Urban Outfitters” Advertisement, which with its sunless, gloomy pictures matched the late autumn atmosphere perfectly. I just added a couple of lake pictures, dark violet scrapbook paper and my inspirational board was ready for fall.

Diese sind einige der Bilder, die mich im Oktober inspirieren.
Ich möchte solche Organzablumen selber herstellen, habe mich wieder in Eulen verliebt und seit ich diese Hüte und Pompom-Schals bei Etsy.com gesehen habe, überlege ich, wie ich diese selbst herstellen könnte. … kann irgendjemand Hüte filzen? Das Besticken der selbigen würde ich mir schon zutrauen.
Und dann ist da noch das erste Pinnwand Bild von meiner Burlingtoner Wohnung. Es besteht fast ausschließlich aus Bildern von der „Urban Outfitter“ Werbung, die mit ihren sonnenarmen Bildern, die neblige, dunkle Atmosphäre des Spätherbstes perfekt darstellten. Ich mußte nur noch ein paar Teichbilder und dunkelviolettes Scrapbook Papier hinzufügen und fertig war meine Herbst-Pinnwand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails