1/13/2011

New Desk / Neuer Schreibtisch



Just after I published my home tour here in the blog, stating that I do need a desk urgently; my husband found a simple, white Ikea desk at craigslist and the owner of the desk was even so nice to bring it to our home :) It fits perfectly from size and style to our other furniture, so I could be very happy. 

 But, then I found this baby in the Thrift store, for just half the price of the Ikea desk, perfect vintage… I promise I didn’t even thought of painting it. But now it was too late...
Does that also happen to you that often than me? You are looking for something for so long and once you get it, you find better ones everywhere?

Gerade als ich meine Haustour hier im Blog veröffentlichte und schrieb, daß ich dringend einen neuen Schreibtisch bräuchte, fand mein Mann einen einfachen weißen Ikea Schreibtisch über Craigslist und der Eigentümer war sogar so nett, diesen bis zu unserem Haus zu transportieren. Dieser passte perfekt zu unseren anderen Möbeln, also könnte ich sehr glücklich sein.
Aber dann sah ich diesen alten Schreibtisch im Second Hand Laden, war begeistert von dem ca. 1960 Stück und dessen Qualität und er kostete nur halb so viel... aber nun war es zu spät. 
Passiert es euch auch so oft wie mir, daß man ewig nach etwas sucht und wenn man es dann hat, findet man überall noch viel bessere Angebote?

2 comments:

  1. hi congrats for the blog and polyvore!!!
    maria cecilia fron brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Maria Cecilia, I'm glad that you like it :) and yes, polyvore is just great, I have to take care, that I don't spam my whole blog with it... :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails