7/25/2011

Maybe, maybe not / Vielleicht doch nicht


Like shown in earlier years of this blog, I still love making pictures while being in the dressing room of thrift stores trying on clothes.
But while I was using the photo in former times as an instrument to see from a different angle whether a dress looked okay on me or not, I realized lately, that I just seem to make pictures, when I’m already convinced, that I won’t buy whatever I’m photographing anyways. It became rather some kind of useless souvenir.
Nevertheless there are some pictures which might be worth sharing, in their either odd or interesting way. Maybe with some of the dresses, the not-buying-part even was a wrong decision of mine :)

I didn't buy this crochet pullover, just to finally buy a similar on in Ottawa. / Ich habe diesen Häkelpullover nicht gekauft, aber einen ganz ähnlichen in Ottawa gefunden. 

Wie ich es schon in früheren Jahren hier im Blog gezeigt habe, mache ich immer noch gerne Bilder von Kleidern, die ich im Second Hand Laden anprobiere.
Aber während ich die Bilder früher dazu nutze um von einem anderen Blickwinkel zu sehen, wie ein Kleid an mir aussieht, so habe ich seit kurzem festgestellt, daß ich nur fotografiere, wovon ich schon weiß, daß ich es eh nicht kaufen werden. Was natürlich die ganze Übung etwas sinnlos werden lässt. Nichtdestotrotz sind ein paar interessante Bilder darunter und vielleicht habe ich mich zumindest hin und wieder auch falsch entschieden ... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails