10/17/2011

Through the Window / Durch's Fenster

On our first evening in Cambridge, MA, we found a small gallery in one of the neighboring streets. Of course it was already closed, but I really liked what I saw through the shopping window.


Unfortunately we didn’t have time to go back to this place the other day, but still I got some new ideas from these photos: I want to continue my acrylic on cardboard studies and finally I want to paint the classic theme of a ‘woman with red hair’ (possibly with a green dress and reading a book) by myself :)

I found this big needle on a community shop. / Ich sah diese Stecknadel an einem Ladeneingang.

An unserem ersten Abend in Cambridge, MA haben wir diese kleine Galerie in einer Nebenstraße entdeckt. Es war natürlich bereits geschlossen, aber ich mochte so ziemlich alles, was ich durch das Schaufenster entdecken konnte. Leider hatten wir am nächsten Tag keine Zeit zurückzukehren, doch selbst diese Fotos geben mir schon einige Ideen: Zum Einen möchte ich meine Acryl auf Karton Studien fortsetzen und endlich das klassische Thema ‚Frau mit roten Haaren’ (womöglich im grünen Kleid und lesend) selbst malen... :)
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails