6/15/2013

Pick of the week / Wochenauswahl

I found a vintage, square Liberty silk scarf at the Thrift Store and I was so happy seeing the bright colors and the abstract paisley design.
Then I remembered this picture (Link) on pinterest and tried out the instant handbag version …and see it works :) I doubt that I'm going to use my scarf as a handbag from now on, but I like the idea that I could.
.
 .
Ich fand diesen quadratischen Liberty Seidenschal im Second Hand Laden und freute mich so über die leuchtenden Farben und das florale, paisley-inspirierte Muster. 
Ich erinnerte mich dann an dieses Bild (Link), das ich in pinterest gesehen hatte und versuchte mich an der ‚Handtasche‘ ... mit Erfolg :) Ich bezweifele sehr, daß ich diesen Schal je als Tasche nutzen werde, doch ich mag die Idee, daß ich es theoretisch könnte.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails